Vacancies for Banking and Corporate Finance Trainers
Redcliffe wishes to expand its current base of trainers. We would like to hear from freelance trainers who can teach topics within the banking and corporate finance arenas. These include – but are not limited to – mergers and acquisitions, debt finance, private equity, real estate finance, commercial banking subjects and associated legal and regulatory topics. Recent practical experience in corporate finance – with an investment bank, firm of stockbrokers, corporate finance advisory house or law firm would be a major advantage.
To Apply: Please send your CV for the attention of Gary Mond, Managing Director: email@example.com
Redcliffe Training Associates Limited is a highly regarded finance training and conference provider with a blue chip client list. Due to its on-going success, the position of Digital Marketing Executive has become available.
The position is suitable for a professional digital marketer with experience of white hat SEO techniques in a B2B marketing role where digital marketing was the primary method of business generation and need creation.
A thorough understanding of digital marketing including email marketing, SEO, analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics), CRMs and website management is essential.
Experience of a service based product would be advantageous as well as a genuine interest in the financial services industry.
A considerable SEO challenge that the successful candidate will face is the understanding of conscious and unconscious search patterns that our niche market dictates and to successfully tap into its needs with different optimisation tactics.
The successful candidate will be working in very busy office environment with a hard working team of ten (business development and administration), each focussed on generating business, servicing clients and meeting deadlines and business goals and objectives set by the Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a very successful team. The successful will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client-centred.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and the ability to think for himself / herself. The ability to think strategically and apply entrepreneurial talent to digital marketing is a critical component.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm and use his / her own initiative.
The candidate will report to the Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations.
- Assist with the planning of and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the creation of a digital marketing strategy
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly to the director of sales, marketing and operations
- Formation and creation of a robust SEO strategy based on analytical data
- Managing a budget of circa £60,000 for SEO
- Briefing and liaising with our SEO agency
- Understanding different optimisation tactics and their implementation
- Managing on and off-site SEO strategy, content strategy, company blog
- Being able to extract and analyse data to fine-tune future SEO strategy
- Managing the company website
- Updating the company website
- Ensuring that the SEO signals are set up correctly
- Monitoring website performance
- Enhancing user experience on the website
- Manage the relationship with our SEO agency to ensure all SEO objectives are met
- Keep abreast of;
- The latest developments in SEO
- The latest developments in our industry and how SEO could and should be adapted
- Maintain accurate records
- Plus any other duties to assist the company with SEO matters
- Manage the relationship with our e-marketing agency to ensure all objectives are met
- Assist in the e-marketing strategy
- Manage and maintain the validity of IPs and sending domains
- Pro-actively ensure high levels of deliverability
- Pro-actively ensure high levels of customer engagement
- Report on all matters e-marketing to the Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations
- Maintain accurate records
- Plus any other duties to assist the company with e-marketing matters
- Designing marketing collaterals (with InDesign and Photoshop)
- Liaising with third party email list providers
- Creating a prospect sales database from scratch;
- Researching websites, social media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to databases
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on databases
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to databases
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on databases
- Marketing Redcliffe training courses, conferences and webinars
- Initiating marketing e-shots to contacts on databases
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- processing bookings for courses, conferences and webinars from e-shots
- Plus any other duties to assist the company
Required skills and personal attributes
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms
- Proven knowledge of white hat SEO techniques
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Awareness of CMS and Ecommerce platforms
- Experience with design platforms such as Photoshop and InDesign (not essential but advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client
- A degree in marketing or related subjects would be an advantage but not wholly necessary
To see full job description please download here.
To apply for the role above please contact Andy Packer, Director of Sales & Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org