- Market Abuse Workshop for Funds
- MiFID II Product Governance
- MiFID II Workshop for Funds
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) Workshop for Funds
- Contemporary Challenges in the Asset Liability Management in Banks
- Fixed Income Portfolio Asset Allocation
- Fund and Portfolio Management
- Funds Transfer Pricing – Balance Sheet shaping and the role of the Funds Transfer Pricing process in banks
- Hedge Funds and Alternative Investments – A Two Day Course
- Infrastructure Project Finance Course
- Life Cycle of a Security
- MiFID II Training: Trade and Transaction Reporting
- Portfolio Management & Performance Measurement
- Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Private Equity Funds
- Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Selling Derivative Solutions – A Three Day Course
Asset management training courses from Redcliffe Training are highly technical, industry focused and led by former practitioners, who are experts in their field. We are confident that you will find the most appropriate – and most effective – training for you and your team.
Our asset management courses cover a wide range of essential topics:
Asset integrity management training course
Fixed asset management training
Infrastructure investment for pension funds and asset managers
Infrastructure investment for risk managers
Infrastructure project finance
Private banking training
Private equity funds
Shariah Compliant Investments
Wealth management training
Asset management courses suited to you
Our public courses are held at venues in central London, and our in-house courses can take place at a venue of your choosing.
We also cater for clients who wish to devise a course relevant to their niche area of industry. With a bespoke course outline for asset management training, we can make sure that the subjects covered fulfil your specified requirements.
To enrol on an asset management training programme contact Redcliffe Training today. Call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4484 or fill out our contact form to get started.
Showing 1–10 of 17 results