- Advanced Blockchain and Digital Currency Technology
- Anti Money Laundering – Financial Crime Compliance
- Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain Technology – A guide for non IT Specialists
- How Blockchain Might Impact Financial Markets & Services
- Initial Coin Offerings – An Introduction
- Blockchain Technology – A guide for the non IT specialist
- Cryptocurrencies – An Introductory Guide for the Non IT Specialist
- Cryptocurrencies: A Non IT Specialist Guide to AML Regulations and The Regulation of Investments
- Cryptocurrency Trading
At Redcliffe Training, we want to ensure you choose the most appropriate Blockchain & Cryptocurrency training courses for your needs. Our trainers are all former practitioners who deliver highly technical, practical and best practice Blockchain & Cryptocurrency courses covering a wide range of pertinent topics.
We offer Blockchain & Cryptocurrency course outlines covering the following:
Financial Crime Compliance: Blockchain Technology, De-Risking And Money Laundering In the Financial Services Sector – (Banks & Non Banks)
Blockchain training for you
We deliver public Blockchain training courses in London, while our in-house courses can be presented to you on a date of your choosing at your premises, wherever you are based. If you would like to find out more about taking a course with Redcliffe Training, you can call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4484.
And if you need something a bit different, we are happy to discuss a course outline that would suit your requirements. Please fill in our contact form and we will be in touch shortly.
Showing all 9 results