- Advanced FCA Listing Rules: Latest updates with DTRs
- Introduction to the FCA Listing, Disclosure and Transparency and Prospectus Rules
- Listing Rules and Takeover Code Course – The Fundamentals
- Market Abuse Regulation – Update
- IPO Training
- Secondary Equity Offerings – Structure & Regulation Update
- Tax Advantages of the AIM
- The AIM Game – How to list on AIM and What Happens Next
Redcliffe Training delivers a wide range of highly technical flotation training courses to help corporate finance and legal advisories understand the ever-changing landscape of this highly regulated and controlled area.
Flotations Training Courses Options
Our flotations courses cover many relevant topics, including the following:
How to list on AIM
Secondary equity offerings
Structures for UK equity offerings
Tax advantages of the AIM
Flotation training courses structured to your specification
At Redcliffe Training, our flotations courses are led by expert trainers who have specialist experience in the field. We offer both public courses, held at our venues in central London, and in-house courses, which are delivered at a venue of your choice.
Additionally, we are able to tailor a course outline so that it specifically addresses the individual training requirements of you and your staff; our expert trainers will cover only the topics that are pertinent to your niche area of industry.
Find out more about Flotation courses
To get in touch with Redcliffe Training, and to find out more about how our courses can help you fulfil your flotation training requirements, call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4484 or email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showing all 8 results