- Advanced Negotiation Issues in Financial Covenants
- Bond Documentation
- Drafting & Negotiating Issues in Real Estate Finance Documentation
- European Term Loan “B”
- Intercreditor (& AAL) Issues in Leveraged, Real Estate and ABL Transactions
- ISDA Documentation
- Leveraged Loans in Private Equity and Corporate Transactions
- Loan Documents and Security Issues Course
- Negotiating ISDA Master Agreements
- The SPA Course – Commercial Issues in Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Fundamentals of Loan & Transaction Structuring
- Syndicated (Leveraged) TLB & Yankee loans
- Yankee Loans Course
Redcliffe Training delivers highly technical, interactive market driven loan documentation training to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our public and in-house loan documentation courses cover topics such as:
Commitment and mandate letters
Distressed and non-distressed disposals
Intercreditor agreements and related issues
Loan facility agreements
Private equity deal documentation
SPA – Sale and purchase agreements
Syndicated leveraged loans
Full details of our commercial loan documentation training courses can be accessed from the menu on the left-hand side of this page.
Bespoke loan documentation training courses
Redcliffe Training is happy to tailor course outlines to meet your individual commercial documentation training requirements. We can provide courses structured to your own specification and delivered at a time and place to suit you.
Call our helpful team on +44 (0)20 7387 4484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showing 1–10 of 13 results