- Advanced Trade Finance
- Fundamentals of International Trade Finance
- International Trade Finance Masterclass
- Introduction to Letters of Credit
- Structured Trade and Commodity Finance
- Trade Based Money Laundering (TBML) and Sanctions Compliance
- Commodities Markets
- Examination Of Documents Under Documentary Credits
- Invoice Discounting (Domestic & International)
- Risk in Trade Finance and Trade Finance Products Course
- Trade Finance Sales
At Redcliffe Training, our trade finance courses are market-driven and technically focused, providing a unique range of topics including domestic and international trade finance matters.
Trade Finance Course Options
Core elements of trade finance make up the outlines of many of our corporate and trade finance training courses. Our extensive experience in trade finance training has led to an unmatched level of detail and quality within all of our training courses.
Our range of trade finance topics includes:
Documentary and clean collections
Letters of credit
Mining, and oil & gas finance
Structured commodity finance
Trade finance for lawyers
Trade finance masterclass
Trade finance courses across multiple locations
Our public trade finance courses can be taken at Redcliffe Training’s venues in central London, while in-house courses can be run at a venue of your choice.
Plus, we can tailor course outlines to your specific training needs, so you can be sure the topics covered by our highly qualified trainers will be specific to your niche area of industry.
Call us today on +44 (0)20 7387 4484 or use the contact form to make an initial enquiry.
Showing 1–10 of 12 results