- 08:45 – 17:30
- Pension contributions
- Fully remote role – laptop and telephone supplied
- 20 days holidays
- Competitive salary
Redcliffe Training Associates Limited is a very successful and highly regarded finance training course provider with an international and blue-chip client list. Due to its success the position of Course, Administrator has become available.
The successful candidate will work remotely from home and will be supplied with a laptop, phone and quarterly internet and utility allowance.
The position requires an extremely high degree of personal organisation and attention to detail. It also requires intelligence, diligence, accuracy, the ability to think for yourself and to show initiative as well as the ability to thrive under pressure whilst maintaining control, being professional and adopting, at all times, a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate must have an excellent command of the English language, a high degree of self-motivation and be both flexible and very hard working.
The successful candidate will be working in a very busy office environment with a hard-working, motivated and friendly team each focused on meeting deadlines and demands.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. The successful candidate will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Administration & Client Services but will also be working closely with our Trainer Liaison & Course Development Manager, both of whom will provide full and on-going training and support but will expect to see desire and enthusiasm from the successful candidate to work using their own initiative. The candidate will also work closely with other team members.
- Processing course bookings into the CRM.
- Processing replacements, transfers and cancellations.
- Adding and coding participants onto our CRM for public & in-house courses.
- Raising invoices / credit notes, monitoring credit control and chasing clients for payments
- Assisting with live webinars:
- Creating webinar links and sending out calendar invitations to participants and trainers
- Auditing the course on the day to ensure all technical issues are resolved.
- Carrying out webinar platform tests with clients if needed.
- Assisting with classroom courses: (all courses currently online but may present some in a classroom setting in the future)
- Liaising with venue and clients to confirm courses and advise on room requirements, lunches and dietary requirements.
- Liaising with printers for materials to be produced and couriered to venues.
- Arranging for post course assessment forms and certificates to be sent out to participants.
- Assisting on large training projects, assigning courses based on topic and language and being flexible on adapting to the client’s specific needs.
- Liaising with trainers for data availability for scheduling courses.
- Supporting trainers with tailored course requirements and chasing for course materials / assessments.
- Editing and sending course materials to clients
- Maintaining all of our client facing materials, including e-shots
- Occasionally assisting with data cleansing / CRM testing if/when upgrades are made to the internal CRM system.
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
- Plus any other duties to assist the department / sales team
Required skills and personal attributes
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client
- Must be able to work accurately under pressure