Up to £30K PA
- Target in year 1; £140K
- That’s £35K a quarter
- 1% for hitting quarterly target = £350
- That’s £1,400 a year
- 5% of everything sold
- Based on £35K a quarter = £1,750
- Equals £7,000 a year
- £140K target
- 2% for hitting yearly target = £2,800
- = £41,200 OTE
Redcliffe Training Associates Limited is an industry leading provider of specialist finance training. It has over 20 years’ experience delivering world class courses to a blue-chip client.
The company is now adding to its sales team as part of its next phase of growth and is looking for a Telesales / Business Development Executive to take on responsibility and oversight for a portion of its lapsed clients.
The role is suitable for someone with at least 2 years of B2B telesales / business development experience.
The successful candidate will work remotely from home and will be supplied with a laptop, phone and quarterly internet and utility allowance.
The role will involve calling lapsed clients, building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers.
The successful candidate will be calling existing decision makers as well as new decision makers that they find and develop. They will be required to take full responsibility of their spending client list and their sales lead pipeline by managing and updating the CRM (MS Dynamics).
The pipeline will be continuously added to and be created by;
- Calling existing clients and finding and developing new leads within their allocated client list
- All of their contacts will be e-marketed to by a team of marketeers. All leads and business going to the Business Development Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly grow his or her spending client base by selling the full range of specialist finance courses to clients by communicating the key features, advantages and benefits of attending a course with Redcliffe, which are;
- Advanced, highly technical courses
- Vastly experienced trainers all former practitioners who teach from their own experiences – not academic, practical!
- Topical case studies
- Excellent quality materials
- Superb client support from Redcliffe’s administration team
A genuine interest in the financial services industry, the global capital markets and the legal and accountancy professions will be a significant advantage.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy, the ability to think for themselves and connect with and understand clients’ needs.
Promotion to Account Manager is possible – and with it a higher salary and earning potential.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm, make the role their own and use their own initiative. Promotion to Account Manager is eminently achievable.
The candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- nurturing existing clients
- growing the spend from existing clients
- targeting high growth clients and prospects
- managing your client and prospect base
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM
- Marketing Redcliffe training courses
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- Cold calling prospects – 120 plus per day minimum
- Introducing Redcliffe’s courses and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
- Answer incoming email enquiries for the accounts you are looking after (public course enquiries, arranging in-house courses)
- Plus any other duties to assist the department
- You will be expected to manage spending accounts
- You will be expected to make a large number of cold calls each day
- You will be expected to speak with senior decision makers from these accounts (Globally) to seek out and increase business levels
- You will be expected to be proficient in researching skills
- Find out what the client company does, all their different business lines that are relevant for us to market courses to
- Determine who are the heads of the various departments
- Apply thought to the types of courses that are being shared with that department
- You will be expected to work smart
- You will be expected to work quickly
- We pride ourselves on quickly answering client enquiries immediately
- We quickly retrieve information from our CRM to support our calls to clients, and also incoming client enquiries
- This is a fast-paced environment so you will need to be a very quick learner
- You will be expected to take detailed notes to aid you after the induction training
- You will be expected to ask lots of relevant questions
Required skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client