Our How to Buy a Business course is a ‘must know’ for anyone likely to be involved in buying into a business as an adviser or principal, and wishing to build their understanding of how to succeed in acquiring businesses or to help buy a business, including:
- M&A professionals in investment banks, boutique advisory businesses, and the corporate finance arms of accountancy firms.
- Corporate business development teams, where acquisition is a key part of their strategy.
- Owner-managers of successful businesses, considering expansion by acquisition.
- Private equity professionals.
And a ‘nice to know for:
- Legal and other advisers involved in the M&A process, seeking a better understanding of how principals and their financial advisers initiate deals and negotiate terms.
Our How to Buy a Business training course is especially beneficial to those with some experience of the acquisition process who want to accelerate their understanding of what drives successful deals as well as lessons in tradecraft and different ways to approach a potential target to buy the company.