- Advanced FCA Listing Rules: Latest updates with DTRs
- Advanced Takeover Code – Current Strategies and Tactics
- Introduction to the FCA Listing, Disclosure and Transparency and Prospectus Rules
- Introduction to The Takeover Code
- Listing Rules and Takeover Code Course – The Fundamentals
- Market Abuse Regulation – Update
- The Financial Promotions Training Course
At Redcliffe Training, we want to ensure you choose the most appropriate Corporate Finance Regulatory Courses for your needs. Our trainers are all former practitioners who deliver highly technical, practical and best practice accounting courses covering a wide range of pertinent topics.
We offer accounts course outlines covering the following:
Introduction to the FCA Listing, Disclosure and Transparency and Prospectus Rules
Introduction to the Takeover Code
Listing Rules & Takeover Code Fundamentals
Secondary Equity Offerings
Market Abuse Regulations For UK
Advanced Takeover Code
Advanced FCA Listing Rules – Latest Updates wit DTRs
The right Corporate Finance Regulatory Courses for you
We deliver public accounting courses in London, while our in-house courses can be presented to you on a date of your choosing at your premises, wherever you are based. If you would like to find out more about taking a course with Redcliffe Training, you can call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4484.
And if you need something a bit different, we are happy to discuss a course outline that would suit your requirements. Please fill in our contact form and we will be in touch shortly.
Showing all 7 results